Thursday 23 October 2008

Help, Help...I'm being assessed

I was wondering if any of you fine fellows and fellow-ettes might aid me.

I'm currently doing a project for the tail end of my BA. It will comprise of a reader of primary sources with commentary. The subject I've decided is the recent evolution of anti-semitic discourse.

Now I am taking stuff like the Hamas covenant, the protocols and Nazi/Iron Guard stuff as a starting point but I would love any examples in English that you might 'recommend' that show the changes i.e. the Zionist euphemism, the neo-protocols narrative, world control and conspiracy.

I'm looking for primary sources, preferably quite focussed (anti-Semites tend to be both remarkably foccussed and rambling simultaneously). I've already started (oh lucky me) on the Joe Quinn and SPSC stuff, but any help would be most welcome

Please post any links or ideas

Many thanks
SR (Stu)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for the outcome of that research... beware of virus in your internet searches, my previous computer was flooded with virus after I started going to neo-nazi forums and what saved my current computer was the fact that it was a mac, which is much more resistant to that kind of attack.