Tuesday 29 July 2008

Up and about

Heellloooo

Due to the criminal international deficit of blogs written about politics, I have reluctantly stepped up to the plate and am taking one for the team. Please read and enjoy, comment and slap me about when I do something really idiotic.

A few project over the summer include: a series of wee essays on the left, a project looking at political violence and ritual, learning how to make an American quilt, posting some friends' prose and poetry, investigating the question 'does swearing make you: A. Big and/or B. Clever and probably reviewing a few films and other bumpf that I stumble upon.

Let the Republic be born - Neither God nor Master!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearie me,
its like my own personal antichrist.

Good luck to you however, whilst I can't always guarantee comments, I'll certainly keep reading your output.

Even though I utterly disagree with what you say, I find it useful, to keep my own positions sharp, to read such folks as yourself. Anything other is intellectual laziness.

mettaculture said...

I would gladly spend more time at your blogs socrep as I have retired, been banned, resigned on a matter of principle, or gone off in a great huff from HP, I can't remember which.

I never back down over false accusations of racism but do my best to pay back such occidentalist rubbish by contributing to the increasing banalisation of the construct.

The only problem is I find it quite impossible to read your blog colourwise (especially the grey on mustard I have not the slightest clue what these words indicate).

Is there any way I can overide these colours (haven't tried on my mac which I am generally irritated by yet.)